When my grandmother came over she brought baby chicks. They are a mix between yellow and brown. I'm not sure what color that makes. So maybe a dirty blonde... or green. Green and orange are my favorite colors. Cheyenne Raines likes blue exactly like Samantha Arbough.
I really like computers so I made a blog.My friend (Alyssa) made a blog and we decided I should make a blog so here it is my blog!
My favorite books
Breaking Dawn
Eclipse
New Moon
Twilight
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Would you rather?
What is your favorite Disney Channel show?
Welcome to my blog about pigs and Twilight.
I just wanted to welcome you to my blog. I know now how hard it is to make a blog now since I made one. I figured since I love Twilight and pigs why don't I just make a blog about how much I love Twilight and Pigs.Thank you for visiting my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment